Pop Up Weddings
The Wheel of Brisbane
Due to current social distancing restrictions there are no planned Pop Up Events at this time.
We continue to offer elopement weddings.
Pop Up Wedding - A fancy elopement with Venue, Ceremony, Styling and Photography all included.
For those couples looking to celebrate their day with the minimum of fuss; a small group of family & friends; the venue, styling, celebrant & photographer organised, a Pop Up Wedding is the way to go.
How Does it Work?
1. Pop Up Celebrations Brisbane organise a venue where the ceremony space is set up for a specified day. Celebrant and Photographer remain at the venue for the day.
2. Bookings are offered for a specific number of time slots (usually 4 - 5 over the day at approximately 2 hour intervals) over the day.
3. Bookings close 5 weeks before the date of the Pop Up Wedding Event.
4.We are available anytime to chat, answer questions, advise and support you through the process.
5. When a time slot has been booked, we will meet, finalise our agreement and complete the lodgement of the NOIM (Notice of Intended Marriage, legally required to be lodged with your celebrant a minimum of 1 month before the wedding date) and get to know each other to enable me to personalise your ceremony.
6. Turn up on the day, at the agreed time, with the agreed no of guests (we are flexible when it comes to guests).
7. Enjoy your ceremony and photoshoot then onto whatever celebratory feast you have organised.
8. A celebratory glass of bubbly will be included for the two of you to share.
9. Your photographer will be there for photos before, during and after your ceremony (finding areas around or close to the ceremony space for shots after the ceremony). Once edited, your photos will be provided on USB or CD.
10. All relevant paperwork will be lodged with BDM (Registrar of Births, Death and Marriages) and I will help you apply for your official certificate of Marriage from BDM.
IT'S THAT EASY!!
Why Choose Pop Up Celebrations Brisbane?
We offer interesting and unique venues and locations. Hit us with your wackiest location
We have a passion for making a marriage ceremony truly unique and capturing those special moments on film.
We offer a service that exceeds expectations.
We offer solutions and will take any suggestions on board.
Pop Up Celebrations Brisbane will be there to celebrate your special day even though you have decided to choose small & intimate over bells & whistles